UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration
Whilst digital timers are widely used in science, they can actually be used in any situation where time is crucial, not just in a clinical setting. For example, the food and drink sector may want to monitor the time it takes to manufacture a certain product. Alternatively, a sportsperson might want to accurately measure the time taken to perform a specific task, such as running one lap round a designated track.
Whatever the reason you require a calibration of your digital timer, Henderson Biomedical are on hand to help. We can perform both standard and UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration on a range of digital timer stopwatches. This could be in the form of a handheld stopwatch, a kitchen timer or a countdown timer. We are also able to calibrate pocket timers and benchtop timers.
Why do I need to calibrate my digital timer?
How it works
- Send in your digital stopwatch or timer to our site. Please ensure that your instrument is adequately packed and any accessories that are used for your digital timer are included in the package.
- Please include a Purchase Order for £28 + VAT for each stopwatch you send along with £20 + VAT delivery for us to send the stopwatches back. The delivery charge is fixed at £20 + VAT for packaged up to 10kg. Alternatively, you can drop in your digital timers at our site for FREE.
- Once we receive your instruments, we will perform a UKAS (ISO 17025) calibration in our calibration laboratory. A calibration label will be affixed to the stopwatch/timer. If this is not possible due to the size or design of the timer, we will attach a plastic tear-resistant label to the stopwatch which will include the UKAS label.
- We will send back the calibrated items you have sent us. They will be dispatched by courier and will require a signature upon receipt.
- A digital UKAS (ISO 17025) certificate will follow via email.
- If you have any questions throughout the process, you can contact us on 020 8663 4610 and speak to one of our friendly team members who will be happy to assist you. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can use our online contact form. If you would like an engineer to attend your site to perform a UKAS calibration of your stopwatch, please contact us for pricing and more information.