Hawo HPL 500 D/D-V
Packaging with the aid of the hpl 500 D / D-V possesses an optimum protection to the packed goods during transport and storage and satisfies the highest quality and safety standards. (hpl 500 D-V: validatable process in accordance with en iso 11607-2)
- High welding capacity due to rotary operation mode
- Device is automatically switched off if the welding temperature deviates beyond the tolerance
- Constant contact pressure, even with different film thicknesses for constant and reproducible results
- Any variation of film length, width and gusseted pouches and reels
- Validatable process in accordance with ISO 11607-2
- Can you carry out a full IQ/OQ/PQ of my rotary heat sealer?
- Do I need a heat sealer service kit even if my heat sealer has not been used?
- Do you sell industrial heat sealers?
- How can I perform a daily check of my heat sealed pouches?
- What checks do you carry out during a routine service of a heat sealer?