Hoshizaki FM-480AKE-HC-SB/HCN-SB Ice Flakers
This modular cube ice maker uses Natural Refrigerant R290, which is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. It produces flake ice, which is often used for produce display of fish, fresh food and bottled beverages. In the medical field, flake ice is also used for organ transportation. Utilizing the most efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system, the water consumption is equal to the ice production. The main characteristic of Hoshizaki’s flake ice is that ‘freeze-burn’ is prevented when displaying fresh fish or produce. This model has a stainless steel bottom and is configured with our storage bins.
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizaki’s unique FM auger system.
- Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment.
- Micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
|Product title||Flaker, Modular, HC|
|Market Segment||Catering, Education, food_processing, Hospitality, Laboratory|
|Production capacity (kg/24h) approx.||450|
|Electric connection Load (kW)||1.1|
|Electric connection||1/220 – 240V/50Hz|
|Outside Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||560 x 700 x 780|
|Cooling system||Air Cooled|
|Net weight (kg)||92|
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||99|
|Corresponding bin(s)||B301SA, B501SA, B801SA|
What is the warranty period on this ice maker?
All Hoshizaki products come with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Is this ice maker equipped with an agitator?
No. The ice maker will produce a pyramid of flaked ice in the bin. There is no built-in agitator to level out the storage of ice.
What space considerations should I take into account before purchasing this ice maker?
All Hoshizaki ice makers will require a 10-15 cm gap from the rear of the unit to the wall to accommodate plumbing. There should also be adequate drainage facilities nearby, if you purchase an ice maker without a pump.
Where are these products manufactured?
Hoshizaki ice makers are made here in the UK. This means that delivery times are kept to a minimum.
What is the typical delivery time on these ice makers?
Delivery lead times are typically 2-3 days. However, faster lead times are possible. Please contact us for more details on this.
Do you offer an installation service?
Yes. We can install your Hoshizaki ice maker for a fee. Please contact us for more details on this.