Hawo HD 320 MS / 310 WS / 510 WS
The hd 320 MS and hd 310 WS impulse sealers are used to manually seal pouches and reels in a range of different sizes. The hd 310 WS is a permanently heated bar sealer, ideal for constant use. The two heat sealers in this range are equipped with an audible and visual alarm which indicates the optimum time when the user should stop applying pressure to the pouch. This alarm can be adjusted to different a number of seconds depending on the type of pouch used.
- Reproducible sealing results
- Compact design: roll conveyor and cutting device
- Quick heat-up time (< 2 min)
- Less maintenance by the sealing system without PTFE tape and strip heater, as well as energy-efficient
- Can you carry out a full IQ/OQ/PQ of my rotary heat sealer?
- Do I need a heat sealer service kit even if my heat sealer has not been used?
- Do you supply heat sealers suitable for medical device manufacturers?
- Do you supply heat sealers that are ISO 5 or ISO 6 cleanroom compliant?
- How can I perform a daily check of my heat sealed pouches?