Hawo HV 300 K-V Medivac
The hv 300 K-V MediVac is a vacuum sealer machine designed for packaging medical, pharmaceutical and industrial devices. Using this equipment is incredibly easy. First, the user simply places the device into either a polymer vacuum film pouch or an aluminium laminate vacuum film pouch. The pouch is then placed inside the chamber with the unsealed edge placed on the sealing bar. The lid is then closed and the vacuum and gas flushing is activated automatically. Once the process is finished, the lid will open and the package can be removed. The end result is that your device is completely sealed and protected from the outside environment.
- Suitable for use in clean room
- Validatable sealing process according to EN ISO 11607-2 and the international guidance ISO/TS 16775
- Data transfering on USB-Stick
- Touch screen
- Can you carry out a full IQ/OQ/PQ of my rotary heat sealer?
- Do I need a heat sealer service kit even if my heat sealer has not been used?
- Do you supply heat sealers suitable for medical device manufacturers?
- Do you supply heat sealers that are ISO 5 or ISO 6 cleanroom compliant?
- How can I perform a daily check of my heat sealed pouches?