Hawo HM 8000 AS / AS-V SealCut
The hm 8000 AS and hm 8000 AS-V eliminates this wastage as pouches are cut to the correct length every time. The user simply mounts one or more reels on the instrument and inputs the length and number of the pouches required. This data can be inputted either manually or automatically using a barcode scanner in conjunction with a variety of pre-set QR codes. The instrument can then be left to produce the pouches required for the department. Up to 5000 pouches can be made per hour and all of them are neatly collected in an adjustable tray.
- Wide reel holder up to 460 mm / 18.1 in
- High productivity 14 cycles/min (> 800 cycles/h)
- Less space 740mm
- cutting mode: Pouches are precut and not sealed
- sealing of pre-formed sterile barrier systems due to optional sorting module hm 8000 SD
- Can you carry out a full IQ/OQ/PQ of my rotary heat sealer?
- Do I need a heat sealer service kit even if my heat sealer has not been used?
- How can I perform a daily check of my heat sealed pouches?
- What checks do you carry out during a routine service of a heat sealer?
- What is a heat sealer service kit?